Thursday, September 2, 2010

Interview With TheHappyDuo




TheHappyDuo ( Khairul & Faryzzan )

THE INTERVIEW:


1) How old were you when you knew you could sing?

Khairul ; I actually don’t remember. Long time ago. .lol.
Faryzzan ; well, I don’t really remember, I do sing for my mom’s production and as I met Khairul, I decided to start serious on dueting with him. hehe

2)Who encouraged you to sing?

Khairul ; my family, friends n of course Faryzzan ;)
Faryzzan ; um. I guess it’s my family and of course Khairul :)

3)How would you describe your voice?

Khairul ; just simple, nothing special bout my voice. Haha. ;)
Faryzzan ; lating, loud and simple! haha.

4)What do you fear the most?

Khairul ; losing my love ones especially Faryzzan.
Faryzzan ; losing the love ones.

5)Which singers do you admire?

Khairul ; some of Indonesian singers.
Faryzzan ; some of the local and internationals :)

6)What would your motto be?

Khairul ; never quit to do what you love, never fell down with criticism cause nobody’s perfect, so keep on going till you succeed.
Faryzzan ; don’t ever give up, no negative thoughts and just be yourself :)

7)What characteristic do you dislike about yourself?

Khairul ; pemarah (my family and Faryzzan knows much better. Haha.)
Faryzzan ; pemental. hehe

8)What is your favourite piece of music?

Khairul ; both of our songs and Indonesian songs.
Faryzzan ; Antara Cinta Kita by us. hehe

9)Describe yourself in three words

Khairul ; friendly, pendiam n talkative in some ways and lastly athletics
Faryzzan ; friendly *ada org ckp that I’m quite ambung and taiming but for sure I’m not, know me first then you’ll know how exactly I am, hehe*, talkative and loud *but if org yg I don’t know jadi pendiam tia. hehe*

10)If you went to the moon, what would you take with you?

Khairul ; of course Faryzzan .Ehe.
Faryzzan ; Khairul! hehe

11)If you weren't a singer, what would you be?

Khairul ; a student or working.
Faryzzan ; a student, a baker and a business woman. hehe

12)What is the best advice you've been given, and who gave it?

Khairul ; be strong and patience, by Faryzzan >.<
Faryzzan ; “just don’t think whatever people say about you, just be yourself cos you is you” by Khairul :)

13)What gives you satisfaction in your work?

Khairul ; when people loves our songs, berbaloi rasanya kana trima atu eventho there’s some good and bad comments from the listeners (tapi kami akan berusaha memperbaiki kelemahan kami di masa yang akan datang) eysehhh. Hehe.
Faryzzan ; when our song dapat di terima oleh org ramai which the songs kami buat sendiri the music and the lyrics. hehe

14)What is your favourite role?

Khairul ; to be part of our music scene
Faryzzan ; expressing my feelings and thoughts arah the lyrics.

15)What would you like to achieve musically, and why?

Khairul ; so that people know that I have potential in musics ;)
Faryzzan ; to be known that we have potential on creating musics :)

16)How would you like to be remembered?

Khairul ; in my personality and talents
Faryzzan ; one of the duo group in Brunei :)

17)What was the worst criticism ever received as an artiste?

Khairul ; low and flat voice (no worries, improvement will be made, we’ll see, InsyAllah)
Faryzzan ; control my voice I guess so that Khairul’s voice pun kedengaran. hehe

18)first song ever sung?

Khairul ; lagu dulu dulu. Haha. ;)
Faryzzan ; ABC. hehe.


♥ TheHappyDuo

No comments:

Post a Comment