Thursday, September 2, 2010

Interview With Ak.Amilin



THE INTERVIEW:




SBA: How old were you when you knew you could sing?

A.AMILIN: I was 3 years old, but I started singing for radio and tv when I was 10 years old.



SBA: Who encouraged you to sing?

A.AMILIN: My family, especially my mother, since they are also singers and musicians.



SBA: How would you describe your voice?

A.AMILIN: Versatile, which means I can sing any type of genre.



SBA: What do you fear the most?

A.AMILIN: Heights, hate it.



SBA: Which singers do you admire?

A.AMILIN: My brother, Pg Mohd Yusri, Michael Jackson, Josh Groban, Libera, Gita Gutawa, P.Ramlee, Sudirman.



SBA: What would your motto be?

A.AMILIN: I Love Music.



SBA: What characteristic do you dislike about yourself?

A.AMILIN: Bad temper, when something doesn't go my way, and sensitive.



SBA: What is your favourite piece of music?

A.AMILIN: From Beethoven. He's the best.



SBA: Describe yourself in three words:

A.AMILIN: Quiet, Success, Busy.



SBA: If you went to the moon, what would you take with you?

A.AMILIN: I would take my family and my music stuff with me so that I could entertain them with my songs.



SBA: If you weren't a singer, what would you be?

A.AMILIN: I would be a teacher, a composer, and a musician because that's who I am now.



SBA: What is the best advice you've been given, and who gave it?

A.AMILIN: Never give up on your music. My friends told me that.



SBA: What gives you satisfaction in your work?

A.AMILIN: A proper skill, proper place, proper equipments, proper plan, and support.



SBA: What is your favourite role?

A.AMILIN: Being a leader of my group known as 'Heart_Hati'. And being a producer who produces their songs.



SBA: What would you like to achieve musically, and why?

A.AMILIN: I would like to learn more music by studying overseas until I get my master or way beyond that because I want millions and millions of people to listen to my work one day.



SBA: How would you like to be remembered?

A.AMILIN: I want people to remember me as 'the Quiet Achiever of Music'



SBA: What was the worst criticism ever received as an artiste?

A.AMILIN: That I'm not fit enough to be a judge of any singing competition because I'm young? That I'm a so cold artist? That my dance steps were too much? That my songs are not original? Well, I don't care because they can't stop me from doing something that I do for a living. One word struck on my mind 'Dengki'.



SBA: first song ever sung?

A.AMILIN: At home 'ABC', but on tv and radio 'Indahnya di Pagi ini' by Ak Mohd Yusri.

2 comments:

  1. May I know his biography more please? Is he composed the song Sebarkan Saentero Dunia?

    ReplyDelete