Monday, August 30, 2010

Putri Norizah Feat Hans Anwar - 24 Hours

Putri Norizah Feat Hans Anwar


24 Hrs



I wake up to the morning light

i see your face in my mind

its drivin' me crazy

oh.. So crazy



i look up to the morning sky

i see your smile in my mind

am i crazy?

Oh.. So crazy



coz its like 24hours

only you in my mind

and its like 24hours

only you in my heart

and it is 24hours

tell me, what is happening to me?



i called your name in the middle of the night

i cant sleep just thinking about you

now, is that crazy?

Oh.. So crazy



i turned on my PC

and there again, your face i see

now this is crazy

oh.. So crazy



maybe im in love with you

i dont know

coz all i think is you

but one thing thats for sure

all i know, you're in my mind

24 hours..

Oh.. 24, 24 hours..

Tell me, what is happening to me?





Composer (song&lyrics) : HANS ANUAR

Music Arrangement : HANS ANUAR

Original Artistes : PUTRI NORIZAH feat. HANS ANUAR

of PHUTUREPHASE PRODUCTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment