Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Interview With Faizul (ABO)




FAIZUL ( A BAND ONCE )




THE INTERVIEW:



SBA: How old were you when you knew you could sing?

FAIZUL: i first knew that i can sing, when i was 8 i think :D where my dad bought a karaoke set machine those days it was still a video tape(VCR) and remembered i sang isabella from search LOL



SBA: Who encouraged you to sing?

FAIZUL: encouraged? well i wouldnt say someone encouraged me to sing, i think it runs in the family i guess.. cos most of my cousins even my mom sings she once won her self in some singing cmpetitions ages ago ,that explains where my talent comes from :D



SBA: How would you describe your voice?

FAIZUL: honestly i never liked my voice, it took me years to finally get to know what type of genre that really suits, i always thought my self as a singer like anuar zain etc.. lol.. apparently NOT... it really took me a while to understand my vocals.. thanks to reality tv competitions now a days.. it really gave me an impact, so how would i describe my voice.. is it unique?? i dont know you tell me, but im pleased dat ppl can accept my talent and passion for music ,so dats just matters to me :D



SBA: What do you fear the most?

FAIZUL: Fear of losing my voice :D



SBA: Which singers do you admire?

FAIZUL: brendon urie(, Tyson Ritter(, Faizal tahir , kaer, christian bautista,duta :D



SBA: What would your motto be?

FAIZUL: i always hold this motto.. its from my brother.. life is a game , and you gotta play it right, you either lose or win, if u lose dat means ur not playing the game it right, always put ur head in the game, where theres a will theres always a way



SBA: What characteristic do you dislike about yourself?

FAIZUL: im blessed with everything i have..



SBA: What is your favourite piece of music?

FAIZUL: i like R n B especially those indonesian RnB singers



SBA: Describe yourself in three words:

FAIZUL: -friendly ( im not ambung, ppl call me ambung now a days im NOT)

-open minded

- i like gadgets



SBA: If you went to the moon, what would you take with you?

FAIZUL: LOL.. i dunno why would i go to the moon lol...



SBA: If you weren't a singer, what would you be?

FAIZUL: singer or not a singer, i will still be the same person as what i am today.., most important is to stay true to my self



SBA: What is the best advice you've been given, and who gave it?

FAIZUL: my brothers motto of life at question 6



SBA: What gives you satisfaction in your work?

FAIZUL: definitely things that i do by my self titik peluh sendiri...



SBA: What is your favourite role?

FAIZUL: my favourite role.. i like to help my friends if they are in a compliated situation dats just me i guess, im a gemini so yea lol



SBA: What would you like to achieve musically, and why?

FAIZUL: Definitely to be known internationally.. go huge



SBA: How would you like to be remembered?

FAIZUL: i havent thought about that one yet...



SBA: What was the worst criticism ever received as an artiste?

FAIZUL: i havent had one.. im not asking for it... but im just blessed..



SBA: first song ever sung?

FAIZUL: marry had a ittle lamb i guess in kindergarten lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment