Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Interview With Dewi Hairani




THE INTERVIEW:




SBA: How old were you when you knew you could sing?

DEWI: I knew I could sing when I was 6 years old. I remember singing non-stop to madonna's whole album from side A to B and then rewinding the tape again. :D



SBA: Who encouraged you to sing?

DEWI: Nobody but myself...I guess I was born with the heart & ears for music



SBA: How would you describe your voice?

DEWI: A BIG soulful classical voice



SBA: What do you fear the most?

DEWI: Forgetting the lyrics to my songs...:S



SBA: Which singers do you admire?

DEWI: R&B Diva Beyonce Knowles & Classical Songbird Katherine Jenkins



SBA: What would your motto be?

DEWI: Good is never enough,Strive for the best!



SBA: What characteristic do you dislike about yourself?

DEWI: Forgetful



SBA: What is your favourite piece of music?

DEWI: Note to god by Charice



SBA: Describe yourself in three words:

DEWI: Artistic, Choleric & Confident



SBA: If you went to the moon, what would you take with you?

DEWI: My lappy :)



SBA: If you weren't a singer, what would you be?

DEWI: Currently I'm an art teacher,singer, actress & makeup artist so I'm all the rest if I weren't a singer :p



SBA: What is the best advice you've been given, and who gave it?

DEWI: Mind your own business! ;) My good friend Erick



SBA: What gives you satisfaction in your work?

DEWI: As a teacher: Distinctions!

As a singer: Support

As a makeup artist: Injecting instant confidence



SBA: What is your favourite role?

DEWI: Being a Diva on stage! :D



SBA: What would you like to achieve musically, and why?

DEWI: I wanna act in a musical. I wanna see if I can do all 3 at once

( Sing, act & Dance)



SBA: How would you like to be remembered?

DEWI: A legend ;)



SBA: What was the worst criticism ever received as an artiste?

DEWI: Alhamdulillah..none so far;)



SBA: first song ever sung?

DEWI: My very 1st song performed for His Majesty "When I fall in love"

No comments:

Post a Comment