Sunday, September 5, 2010

Interview With NotyBoy



1) How old were you when you knew you could sing?
NotyBoy: Now i'm 25 years old. coming 26 this 12 January. Actually i was in a band "The Hask", band boy..but since me jarang active, kana drop tia and i start with a new group named SneaQue which popular with our hits single called "Puteri Liza" remember? back to 2003. So 1 of SneaQue member ada yg busy, so i decided to go solo and i named myself "NotyBoy" or some ppl call me Jimmy NotyBoy.. well, i did boom my single called "Kasih" featuring Diana (local artiste) in our local radio station.. and now NotyBoy (me) upcoming artsite in semenanjung Malaysia under malaysian label.

2) Who encouraged you to sing?
NotyBoy: My family, friends and fans

3) How would you describe your voice?
NotyBoy: My voice just standard hip hop male voice.


4) What do you fear the most?
NotyBoy: Fanatic "boy" fans

5) Which singers do you admire?
NotyBoy: A lot. (Brunei) Feez Madea (Malaysia) Kak Ning Baizura, Dayang, Altimet, Malique & Joe, My Bro Damian and Ukays.

6) What would your motto be?
NotyBoy: i got 3 motto hehe. Let's get Noty, don't drop the mic & Don't againts the rule.

7) What characteristic do you dislike about yourself?
NotyBoy: Lazy sometime / sleepy

8) What is your favourite piece of music?
NotyBoy: I listen to all genre but the most is Hip Hop R&B

9) Describe yourself in three words:
NotyBoy: Appreciate my fans

10) If you went to the moon, what would you take with you?
NotyBoy: My i phone, so that i can take picture & Video ..lol

11) If you weren't a singer, what would you be?
NotyBoy: Army lol


12) What is the best advice you've been given, and who gave it?
NotyBoy: "If you believe yourself, fear is not your destiny" my video producer un KL gave me "Idzuan Samad"

13) What gives you satisfaction in your work?
NotyBoy: Feedbacks from my fans and listeners..


14) What is your favourite role?
NotyBoy: Jay Z

15) What would you like to achieve musically, and why?
NotyBoy: Minat and i can make $ in KL.


16) How would you like to be remembered?
NotyBoy: Buat single meletup and baik terhadap fans..layan email or "wall" diorang..

17) What was the worst criticism ever received as an artiste?
NotyBoy: Critics is a lot.. but the worst..erm... later la..

No comments:

Post a Comment