Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I DON'T WAN'T LOVE SONGS by Zul Faden

Verse 1
If someone should ask
Who or what I really am
I’m just a bruise you left behind
Coz what’s left of me
All so numb can’t feel a thing
This isn’t how it’s supposed to be

Pre-chorus 1
I can’t smile…
I can’t trust what I see… (can’t trust what I see)
I can’t hear…
I can’t feel…
The beating of my own heart…

Chorus
I don’t want love songs
I don’t want promises
Because my heart can’t take it no more
I don’t want love songs
And I don’t want fairytales
So love just let me walk away…breakaway...breakaway...

Verse 2
You rained on my parade
And didn’t come to my aid
Was a heart in captivity
You left me behind
Pushed me…stuck me in a bottle
Rubbed me when you needed me

Pre-chorus 2
You’re messin’…
With my head and I’m still… (Still can’t help but feel)
Trapped in your…
Labyrinth…
I’m a ship without a sail…

Chorus

Bridge
From your heart...

Your heart...
My heart...

Chorus & ad-lib

Co-written by: Zul F & Hans Anuar

No comments:

Post a Comment