Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year’s resolution - Zul Faden



What is your New Year’s resolution?
Share your plans for 2012 and get inspired by others..

I have so many plans for the coming new year.

1.I dream of working towards going international all the way.. expose my music.. And touch millions of hearts :)

2.I'll give a shot at acting.

3.I'll study music through a scholarship programme and aim to get a diploma so maybe one day I can teach "voice".

4.I'd like to remain active in singing(doing more gigs both in and outside of Brunei),writing,collaborating & recording new songs.

5.I'd like to do more image modelling.

6.One of my ultimate dreams / goals is to open a Performing Arts Center for our Bruneian youths.

7.Be more involved in charity work and help others in need.One in particular is a voluntary programme to help out abandoned elderlies.

8.Keep helping to shape & reshape Bruneian music and make more history.

9.Start working on another album (follow up to my debut album "Memori Cinta Zul Faden").

10.Go into branding through Zul Faden merchandises.


Zul Faden
December 24, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment